Life or Death

Life or Death

Life or Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live or Die

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE LIFE TOURNAMENT SIGN UP IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LorDJack
Leader
Leader

THE LIFE TOURNAMENT SIGN UP IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE LIFE TOURNAMENT SIGN UP IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE LIFE TOURNAMENT SIGN UP IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:57 pm

Alright people, the much anticipated LorD clan tournament is finally here!
The last day to sign up is March 21st!

Rules

-You must post a pic of your wins in a thread i will create the day the tournament starts.

-The Games are best 2 out of 3

-The games can be vindicated (Only if both members fully agree) otherwise if there is a dispute about whether it should be or not it will be defaulted to Unvind in the Tournament Server because that is regulation clan war terms.

-Be respectful! IDC if you win or talk a bit of trash but if it gets out of hand i will give you a loss by default and disqualified. Shocked

-Banned Characters: Sentinal and Juggernaut. (These are no ones main char anyone who chooses them would just be looking for an easier win so there for banned)

-Banned Moves: Weapon-X, Ragging Demon (Any version of RD, levels 1s, 2s, or 3s), Sakura Bubble. (If i forgot anything let me know)

-Expert mode only

-VIP perks depend on the 2 fighters, but once again if there is not an agreement it will be Tournament Server unvind.

LIFE
Tournament!

Prizes
1st Place: 2 Colors, a banner, and the title Life (Death will be awarded next tournament.)
2nd Place: 1 Color (May be changed in the future)
Prizes will be sorted out, none of these are for certain i must talk to elite friends and elites of the clan.

Match ups will be posted after the Registration Closing Date!

King Jack Signing out! king
Back to top Go down

THE LIFE TOURNAMENT SIGN UP IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!
Page 1 of 1