Life or Death

Life or Death

Life or Death
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live or Die

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!

Go down 
+10
!!Dark~Death-!!
Legion
~NG~KillaSeason
Locke_Sher
Tai
kam
Ryu-Homicide
HolyKen
Corleone
LorDJack
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LorDJack
Leader
Leader

THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:49 pm

Alright people, the much anticipated LorD clan tournament is finally here!
The last day to sign up is March 21st!

Rules

-You must post a pic of your wins in a thread i will create the day the tournament starts.

-The Games are best 2 out of 3

-The games can be vindicated (Only if both members fully agree) otherwise if there is a dispute about whether it should be or not it will be defaulted to Unvind in the Tournament Server because that is regulation clan war terms.

-Be respectful! IDC if you win or talk a bit of trash but if it gets out of hand i will give you a loss by default and disqualified. Shocked

-Sentinal and Juggernaut
They can be chosen as long as the your opponent lets you use him. this doesn't
change any of the other rules.

-Banned Moves: Weapon-X, Ragging Demon (Any version of RD, levels 1s, 2s, or 3s), Sakura Bubble , Healing ,Tornado Kick, . (If i forgot anything let me know)

-Expert mode only

-VIP perks depend on the 2 fighters, but once again if there is not an agreement it will be Tournament Server unvind.

The Tournament Of Life

Prizes
1st Place: 2 Colors, a banner, and the title Life (Death will be awarded next tournament.)
2nd Place: 1 Color (May be changed in the future)
Prizes will be sorted out, none of these are for certain i must talk to elite friends and elites of the clan.

Match ups will be posted after the Registration Closing Date!

King Jack Signing out! king[b][center]

Last edited by LorDJack on Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Corleone

PostSubject: Re: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:02 pm

Count me in

Corleone
Host- Yes
Time- Central
Msn- Mr.Smoot@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
HolyKen

HolyKen

PostSubject: Re: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:26 pm

IGN: (X-A)HolyKen
Host: hell nahhhhh
Time: Eastern
Email: Whydouneedmyemailufakinstalker@yahoo.com

Dalefieno@yahoo.com Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryu-Homicide

PostSubject: Re: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:27 pm

Hmm...

IGN: -Z-r0-3ffect
HOST: Yes
TMZ: Central
E-Mail: DhaVilestOne@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
kam

PostSubject: Re: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:57 pm

ign: _kam16
host: yes
timeZone: eastern
email: kam16_ink@hotmail.com

p.s You Did forget something. Wolverine Healing...
Back to top Go down
Tai

Tai

PostSubject: Re: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:44 pm

ign: -Fr3akSh0w-
email: Fr3akSh0w777@yahoo.com

I'm done... I didn't read the rules but may I use Juggernaut?

Edit: Ugh... I just read the freaking rules... Why can't I use Juggernaut? He actually is my main..
Back to top Go down
LorDJack
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Tai wrote:

Edit: Ugh... I just read the freaking rules... Why can't I use Juggernaut? He actually is my main..

Hmm, idk thats a tough call because idk if u play cheap with him or what not (not saying you do). If you can get a few members to let me know that they are alright with him in it than its fine. But what i don't want is your opponent to say that they lost only bc u wer juggy and it was an unfair advantage. So if the majority is alright with it than cool. same goes for senty
Back to top Go down
Locke_Sher

Locke_Sher

PostSubject: Re: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:51 pm

ign: Locke_Sher
Host: yes
Timezone: Pacific Time
email: zedrone2000@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason

~NG~KillaSeason

PostSubject: Re: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:41 am

OH HELL NAW JACK! U TAKIN MY DAM SIGNATURE! I say *King Killa signin out* dats jus thievry.

IGN: ~NG~KillaSeason
Host: Yes
Timezone: Eastern
Email: swagg_to_dy_4@live.com

ima win both life and death u wil c.....ALL OF U WIL C! FEEL MY WRATH! BWAAHAHAHA!!!....ok lemme stop. lol

King Killa signing out! goal save
Back to top Go down
Tai

Tai

PostSubject: Re: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:22 pm

LorDJack wrote:
Tai wrote:

Hmm, idk thats a tough call because idk if u play cheap with him or what not (not saying you do). If you can get a few members to let me know that they are alright with him in it than its fine. But what i don't want is your opponent to say that they lost only bc u wer juggy and it was an unfair advantage. So if the majority is alright with it than cool. same goes for senty

Understood. I'll face some of the members today if I have time. Better them to see my Juggernaut then to just "assume". If anyone wants to face me just let me know.. This is your tournament so I want it to be as fair to you as possible.
Back to top Go down
LorDJack
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:12 pm

alright good to know. yea i dont wna be like bogus to others bc my original thought was to make the whole thing evry char and evry move but i didnt want someone to complain about being "cheaped out" or "noobed". and i also hate "only shoto" tournys bc i know alot of ppl dont just like them. me for example i hate ryu lol
Back to top Go down
Locke_Sher

Locke_Sher

PostSubject: Re: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:03 pm

I sure won't mind Tai using juggy, but as long as there's no RD
Back to top Go down
LorDJack
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:14 pm

alright good to know
Back to top Go down
Legion

PostSubject: Re: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:41 am

IGN: Legionare
Host: No
Timezon: GMT +1
Msn:Mohsen_Benlahcene@hotmail.com

by the way use jugg it makes it easier for me its so easy to kill big targets Smile
Back to top Go down
Corleone

PostSubject: Re: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:36 am

I dont think its a bad idea if he use Juggy neither
Back to top Go down
LorDJack
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 2:17 pm

Alright its official, Juggy is allowed in this tourny!
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason

~NG~KillaSeason

PostSubject: Re: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:34 pm

ok hes allowed bt no SENT. bad enough we got 1 easily cheap chracter on da roster.
Back to top Go down
!!Dark~Death-!!

!!Dark~Death-!!

PostSubject: Re: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:04 pm

THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! 2metqh4 i guess Im In Yo !!Dark~Death-!!
dman3608@hotmail gmt
Back to top Go down
Tai

Tai

PostSubject: Re: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:12 pm

~NG~KillaSeason wrote:
ok hes allowed bt no SENT. bad enough we got 1 easily cheap chracter on da roster.

I'm not cheap though..
Back to top Go down
~NG~KillaSeason

~NG~KillaSeason

PostSubject: Re: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 9:15 pm

im nt sayin u cheap im jus tlkin bout da character. i mean idc if either jugg or sent is n bt its 1 or da otha to me.
Back to top Go down
kam

PostSubject: Re: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:25 am

Last Day For registrations. Hurry Up and Let's get this Thing Started
Back to top Go down
Kuzuryu

Kuzuryu

PostSubject: Re: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 1:26 pm

IGN: Kuzuryu
Host: Yes
TimeZone: Central
Msn: Shotoakuma@yahoo.com

Uhm, I would like to say that the Volcanic Super Burito Power of The TasteBuds is here and ready to win and dominate this here Life Tourney.

P.S. What about Death Tourney?
Back to top Go down
Antisquare

PostSubject: Re: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:50 pm

IGN:(~Anti-Square~)
Host: YES
Timezone:central
MSN:antisquare@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
LorDJack
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:40 pm

The death tourny will be after this one. and i think i will leave the registration up for one more day bc ic there are some members who have not signed up and i want to give them a chance. have fun!
Back to top Go down
-NWK-ACEryu

-NWK-ACEryu

PostSubject: Re: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:18 pm

im in

host: no

timezone: eastern

vipflyer27@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!   THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

THE TOURNAMENT OF LIFE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next